Friday, March 6, 2009

Number 3 on the way... ...

On mid December 2008, discover that i missed my period for a couple of days and when the 1st pregnancy test kit showed +ve...and I could really feel my face turning white with shock. Then becos I did not expect to get preggie again and have no plans to. I remembered walking back to the pharmacy and bought the 2nd test kit. This time, i did the test again in the morning a few days later, and it still showed +ve. Finally convinced that the kit couldnt be bluffing me, i had to break the news to daddy. He was surprised as well.

The next few days/weeks flew by and i was still trying to reconcile the fact that i am pregnant with number 3! It was not an easy decision but we decided to keep her...as we knew that every baby is a blessings. Hmm...not an easy decision becos it was not easy to juggle 2 young kids now, whats more with another baby arriving soon. But nevertheless, i am getting very used to the idea of having a new addition and anticipating for her arrival. Erh...at this point, i still dont know the gender but yet i had a feeling that it is a girl...that makes 3 princesses in the family.. =)

I only went for my first checkup on 5 Jan 2009...nearly 2 months preggie....

5 Jan 2009 - Scan showed baby's gg to be due on 19 Aug 2009 and can hear her heartbeat too
30 Jan 2009 - Scan showed that baby is already 4.37cm long
24 Feb 2009 - Scan showed that babi is 8.86cm

No comments: