Friday, September 5, 2008

Melody is teething and crawling at 7-months old

Today, had a pleasant surprise when i let Melody suck my knuckles! I felt something sharp and i touched her gum again with my finger and voila, Melody is teething! That explains why she dont drink much these few days, I thought she also starts her puasa lei. haha. So she has started her teething process =) hmm, can feel only but cant realli see yet so no photo to document the first teeth yet.

But, why was it that I can only feel her teeth cutting through when she already started to puasa since she was 5-months old? *perplexed*

She is a 7-months old baby today.
Caught Melody doing this action last sunday. Then tried and tested that she was able to crawl to her toy! But her crawl was not very steady yet as it was still like crawl crawl then bong on the bed type =)

1 comment:

Peter and Irene said...

She's so cute...just like her elder sister