Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mummy's thought - Life is full of surprises

Mummy had a wonderful n memorable 31st birthday. Mummy received a swarovski keychain, a crabtree & evelyn hand therapy, a precious moment porceline box, a bouquet of lilies, a bean bolster*super heavy weight*, a real cake and a pad cake! keke.. the moment to relish was when mummy received a bouquet of lilies sent to my office! It was a big surprise that my dear sister gave me and my friends gave me an even bigger surprise when they presented me with a pad cake! Yes, a pad cake aka a cake made with pads and lingerie! I luv it! I think that was the most beautiful unique present received ever. And just when I thought the day would end with a cake from my dear sis, an auntie came and delivered a pillow, I thought huh my sis actually sent me a friven bolster or something! It was only when i carried it that i realised this was no ordinary bolster it was a bolster filled with beans, you know the kind where babies used to put on their chest so they wont be disturbed by loud noises. Now, I have a super heavy bolster to 安神 too! keke. See my dear Tiffany attacking the REAL cake..

Last but not the least, i would like to really thank my family and friends for giving me such a wonderful day! *muacks*

No comments: